china232.com
August 28, 2014, 05:04:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello everyone, Please register on the forum and discuss different topics in English with us!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TV show--"Prison Break"  (Read 3462 times)
jojycheung

363424199 jojy11@126.com Skype:jojyjojy
View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 16, 2008, 09:10:57 PM »

"prison break", it's absolutely a popular show in china. and probably it's the first time that american tv show's becoming become popular. since then, american tv shows become the first choice by many chinese people, especially many university students.
    i love "prison break" for sure, and heard that it's gonna release new season this year in summer.
    and since "prison break", i watched a lot american shows, such as "heros", "4400", "kyle xy", all are pretty great.

Life's moving on.
donver

donverlin@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 11:31:57 PM »

I like the "prison break" and the "4400".those are really wonderfull.
Corina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »

I have seen Prison Break, Heroes and 24... Grey's Anatomy is very popular here in Venezuela

yeknom

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 08:12:41 PM »

I have seen Prison Break, Heroes and 24... Grey's Anatomy is very popular here in Venezuela

hey cori, i am from venezuela too!!
i just love prision break and LOST.. someone here see LOST??

iewnaiq

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »

i loved the first 2 seasons of PB, but the 3rd season was disappointing...
Lost is pretty good....
Ca

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 05:20:03 PM »

Actually since many people are very excited about "Prison Break" I'm thinking about to give it a chance.

On the other hand that has been the same case with "The Wire". This is supposed to be one of the greatest TV shows ever. After the first episode I was pretty disenchanted and quit watching it. My opinion could change if I would watch more episodes or a whole season. Though I prefer shows which appeal to me straight away. Currently I'm about to finish "The Sopranos". Outstanding show!

Ca
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: