Watching movies for free with subtitles works in the following way for me:
1. Download a free torrent downloader as mTorrent www.mTorrent.com
, I personally use it.
2. Go to torrent search engine. I use thepiratebay.org.
3. Search for a video, for example, Fight Club movie, there is a bunch of different torrents, I choose one http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4022552/Fight_Club_KLAXXON
4. There should be a button Download Torrent. When you downloaded this file (torrent), you should open it with a mTorrent and a movie will be downloaded after a while.
5. There is no such a thing as a movie with subtitles. But there are a movie file and a text file with subtitles in a special format. And there are special video players that could play a video file and a subtitles file simultaneously. There are subtitles of any language for the same movie. That can be downloaded and viewed with the same video file.
I mentioned the sites where this specially formatted subtitles can be downloaded.
For example, for the mentioned early the movie Fight Club there could be used the following subtitles:http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/3261839/fight-club-en
6. To see a movie with subtitles, a movie and a subtitles file should have the same name (but different extensions of course) - you probably will be required to rename the subtitles file according to the movie file and both movie and subtitles files should be in the same directory.
7. And there should be used a video player that supports subtitles, for example
VideoLAN VLC (www.vlc.com
GOM Player (http://www.gomlab.com/eng/GMP_download.html
They are both free players.
And you can find more about Torrent networks and how they work in the Wikipedia.