china232.com
July 22, 2014, 11:10:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello everyone, Please register on the forum and discuss different topics in English with us!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you spend your free time?  (Read 56010 times)
andy
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2007, 03:02:52 AM »

What do you enjoy doing when you have free time?  Is free time important to you?  Some people say they like the feeling of working a lot and feel bored with free time.  Other people love to have as much free time as they can.  Describe in detail an enjoyable day off for you.
jen

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 07:43:37 AM »

free time is important to me,i like to dance in my free time, Grin is there anyone here who salsa dances?i m a beginner~
Jean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 01:34:37 AM »

Play piano ! I like play piano in free time very much,it makes me feel relax ,though I can't play beautiful melody and sometimes it sounds like noise because I never have specialty piano aducation,er..self-teaching.I just play in my own way but I feel very happy.
Now I'm in senior so I have few free time to do what i want.
I must sitting in the classroom  to repeat a lesson  or do homework day by day.sounds boring ,right? we call senior "hell".I think Chinese education is the most diffcult in the world especially math,exercise always seems interminable and i feel very sick under all this pressure.when I back to the dormitory ,i scream  and laugh loudly to recover from fatigue or to ensure I am still alive.
hard time will last for 8 months then will go to university.Anything will be OK i think.
Katie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 06:49:46 PM »

Every week I have two days off work. These two days are necessary and quite important to me. Because we are not machines,that can working all the time,we need free time to relax.

When I am free,first of all i'd like to sleep as much as i can,then doing housework with my favorite music,when everything is ok,i will read something and write sth; or i will get out with my friends,like go shopping,mountain climbing,etc.
lio.86

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 08:19:41 PM »

whenever i have time i read, I love reading stories about mistery, sci-fi, touristic places,  Cry i little boring right  Grin
jetlux

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 10:52:07 PM »

When I have free time , I like to swiming, for swiming is a good way to relax. if you want to keep healthy and slim .
jetlux

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 06:31:11 PM »

Since this topic is not popular Kiss for there are few people  submiting their comments. Perhaps it seems that most of people don't mind and never consider what they do when they are free. Maybe they are very busy and have no spare-time. Frankly speaking, no matter how you busy, property relaxation is necessay . for healthy is very important.
david

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 10:24:47 PM »

why no one mentioned that Listening to china232.com   Grin

have fun!!!  Lips sealed
arejae

arejae@gmail.com arejae@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 09:11:37 PM »

eheheh...Smiley i'm listening it now. right here in front of my pc..while doing my job. Smiley
but im not sure is it clasify as my free time. ehehe...

Daniel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 09:14:45 AM »

hey

drinking a lot of beer, catching hot girls and listening the podcasts from china232.

ps: sometimes i play some musics (guitar), read some interesting books and hang out with friends.

; )
Corina

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 09:35:48 AM »

My schedule is a little tight, but whenever a get a little free time, I like photography and hiking. I just passed to digital photography, I bought a new camera, because traditional photography is a bit expensive (chemicals, film, paper, etc.) I used to hike a lot when I was in highschool. I live in Caracas, my city is located in a valley, surrounded by a beautiful mountain called the Avila. Three years ago, after training for 3 months, I went to hike the Roraima (http://www.lagransabana.com/english/roraimae.htm) it is one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen and the most adveturous experience of my life.

yeknom

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »

What is free time? =) a long time ago i dont have free time. i just finished my university, and i found a full time job. so..

milastrawberry

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 09:13:02 AM »

Sometimes it seems I don't spend my free time, I waste it.... I waste it doing "very important" things like cleaning my flat, shopping for things I don't really need, reading books I already know by heart.... I'm not bored, when I'm doing these things I really think that's what I want. But then I realise it was all wrong and shallow. Fortunately, it doesn't happen very often. I prefer to fill my days with work and be with people I love.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you are trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Hombre

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 09:18:02 AM »

I usually spend my free time searching for free time Smiley

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain
oksana2340

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 03:51:30 PM »

I enjoy my free time, when I have it. But for the last three month i'm been studying, studying and studying again (as recommended Comrade Lenin)  Grin
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: